2 Replies Latest reply: Nov 20, 2012 1:32 AM by 975131 RSS

unable to update element entries using assignment folder

user12011641
      we have recently upgraded the application from 11.5.10 to 12.1.3

When i am trying to query employee and update the element entries (input values) using the (N)Assignment folder >(B)Entries, i am unable to do this using a Key user responsibility. However the same thing works fine for super user responsibility. (Note: I have also checked all the Task flows for both the responsibility and their sub menus but there is no difference in them)
      But if i use the Key user responsibility and Navigation: Fast path >Entries
      the system allows me to attach the element to the employee and do the Input values.
      I was able to update employee element entries using the key user responsibility in the older version though...

what could be the cause of this strange behaviour...?
        • 1. Re: unable to update element entries using assignment folder
          user12011641
          I am trying to query the employee on the assignment folder (Form Name : PERWSFAS)

Note: the assignment folder has been customized to do element entries for employees.

When i click on Entries button which is present on the Assignment folder (Form Name : PERWSFAS) ... then i am trying to navigate to menu option Help> Diagnostics> Examine

Block: $PROFILES$
          Field: PER_ASSIGNMENT_ID (When i choose this then the system throws an error message please see below)

Error is :
          -----------
          APP-FND-00558: Examine cannot get the value of $PROFILE$.PER_ASSIGNMENT_ID
          Action: Check if field or variables exist
          Action: Review your error message for more information

anyone out there pls contribute
          • 2. Re: unable to update element entries using assignment folder
            Hi,
            Maybe you should try querying PER_ASSIGNMENT_ID on system profile settings whether it is exists or not .
            responsibility:System Administrator
            path:Profile -> System

Best Regard's,
            Changhua