2 Replies Latest reply: Nov 19, 2012 7:12 AM by 754041 RSS

Problem on the 'why' button at the end of a screenflow questionnary process

Hello everybody,

I am using OPA with a screen flow questionnary process.

When I am ending my questionnary process, I have access to my final screen and when I click on the button "Why" (to see why it is my conclusion), I do not have access to all my resume process. The button "why" show me only my conclusion.

Can someone tell me how can I have the all explanation of the why? Is there a problem because I am using the screen flow?

Thank you,

Vincent
        • 1. Re: Problem on the 'why' button at the end of a screenflow questionnary process
          Jasmine Lee-Oracle
          Screen flows don't have decision reports because the flow itself doesn't really represent a decision/determination.

Also, when a screen flow is attached to the summary screen, it does not have an associated 'Why?' link. If you're seeing a 'Why?' link for a summary screen item then either it isn't a screen flow, or there's something weird/custom going on.

'Why?' links are associated with rulebase attributes attached to the OWD summary screen. If you get an empty decision report when you click the 'Why?' link (i.e. the conclusion but nothing else) it suggests that either:

- there is no logic associated with that attribute, e.g. it's the goal attribute in a conclusion-only rule, or
          - the logic associated with the rule has been set to invisible/silent (i.e. http://docs.oracle.com/html/E36313_01/Content/Decision%20reports/Hide_information_in_decision_report.htm)

Cheers,
          Jasmine
          • 2. Re: Problem on the 'why' button at the end of a screenflow questionnary process
            Thank you Jasmine for your helpful answer.
            Regards,

Vincent