I'm testing Fail Safe with MS Failover Cluster.
There are three nodes in the cluster and "Oracle Service for MSCS" is Online. On each node is also installed oracle 11g and Fail Safe v3.4.2
* Successfully connected to MS Failover Cluster
* Successfully verified Cluster, clusterwide...
* Successfully created a group.
* Successfully added virtual ip to group.
* Successfully verified group, clusterwide...
* Successfully created standalone database
* Successfully verified standalone database, clusterwide...
now...when i try to add this standalone database to the group, in the second step of the wizard, there are NO possible owner nodes.
All three nodes are listed as: Not a possible owner.
The name of this Oracle Corp. forum is "RAC, ASM & Clusterware" installation
If you have issues around Microsoft technology I recommend you contact them. If you have issues with Oracle Fail Safe please look for a forum that addresses that product or open a ticket with MyOracleSupport.