This discussion is archived
1 Reply Latest reply: Nov 15, 2012 5:17 AM by EdStevens RSS

RE: How to branch a button to next page who's value is set as Submit

974390 Newbie
Currently Being Moderated
Hi All,
I'm using Oracle Application Express 4.1. I have created a page with 1 radio button and 2 drop down menu items, having On Load- Before Header Process(ie- package.procedure name with parameters as the (:P14_EFFORT_TYPE, :P14_PROJECT which are two drop down items on that page).The page has Next Button who's Action is Submit Page and I have branched it to other page (ie . a Report )after processing , but when i'm clicking the Next Button instead of going to the report page where the details of that process is to be displayed, its just refreshing the page .. on debuging its showing no data found , but that package.procedure is working absolutely fine at backend (i.e. in Sql Developer)..

Any kind of documentation for help will be appreciated..

Thanks in advance
Gyani Tewari
  • 1. Re: RE: How to branch a button to next page who's value is set as Submit
    EdStevens Guru
    Currently Being Moderated
    971387 wrote:
    Hi All,
    I'm using Oracle Application Express 4.1. I have created a page with 1 radio button and 2 drop down menu items, having On Load- Before Header Process(ie- package.procedure name with parameters as the (:P14_EFFORT_TYPE, :P14_PROJECT which are two drop down items on that page).The page has Next Button who's Action is Submit Page and I have branched it to other page (ie . a Report )after processing , but when i'm clicking the Next Button instead of going to the report page where the details of that process is to be displayed, its just refreshing the page .. on debuging its showing no data found , but that package.procedure is working absolutely fine at backend (i.e. in Sql Developer)..

Any kind of documentation for help will be appreciated..

Thanks in advance
    Gyani Tewari
    Wrong forum. This is General (database) questions, not specific front-end client application code. See Application Express

Legend

• Correct Answers - 10 points
  • Helpful Answers - 5 points