2 Replies Latest reply: Nov 16, 2012 3:14 AM by PereBartroliSimo RSS

ADF: Hide expendable icon in Master-Detail treetables

PereBartroliSimo
      Hello,

We are using a treetable in order to display Master-detail data. The problem here is that not all the master (parents) rows have details (childs). In fact we do not want to display the expandable symbol for the master rows which do not have childs.

Since it is a treetable we use facets nodeStamp and pathStamp. However this facets as I understand do not accept the attribute rendered. We have already a EL expresion ready to be used on the rendered attribute, but we do not find the way to disable the icon.
                        <f:facet name="nodeStamp">
                           <af:column id="c15" width="12"/>
                        </f:facet>
                        <f:facet name="pathStamp">
                           <af:outputText value="#{row}" id="ot23"/>
      We are using JDEV: 11.1.1.5.0

Any solution? Any recommendations?

Thanks a lot

Edited by: 914395 on 2012-nov-15 13:18

Edited by: 914395 on 2012-nov-15 13:32
        • 1. Re: ADF: Hide expendable icon in Master-Detail treetables
          codigoadf
          Hi,
          check out this link http://agungor.wordpress.com/2012/02/19/how-to-hide-adf-tree-leaf-node-icons/
          • 2. Re: ADF: Hide expendable icon in Master-Detail treetables
            PereBartroliSimo
            Thanks a lot codigoadf for your help.

The example that you send helped me to find out the solution to my problem. However this solution it seems to me just a work around, since we just put an image on the top of the icon instead to disable it or remove it.

Since I'm using tree table the code solution is a bit different than the described in the link example.
            <f:facet name="nodeStamp">
               <af:column width="12">
                  <af:group id="g1">
                     <af:image id="i1" source="/resources/images/whiteIcon.png"rendered="#{node.children == null}"
                        inlineStyle="position: absolute; margin-left:-17px; border: 2px solid white; width: 12px; height: 10px;"/>
                  </af:group>
               </af:column>