This discussion is archived
1 Reply Latest reply: Nov 18, 2012 2:36 PM by user696 RSS

Problem with wlfullclient and jaxws-rt-2.1.14

974518 Newbie
Currently Being Moderated
Hi,

I need read a queue from Weblogic via jms and then call a web service in glassfish 3, I get this Exception:

java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: com.sun.xml.ws.util.JAXWSUtils.getEncodedURL(Ljava/lang/String;)Ljava/net/URL;
at weblogic.wsee.util.is.InputSourceUtil.loadURL(InputSourceUtil.java:44)
     at weblogic.wsee.util.dom.DOMParser.getWebLogicDocumentImpl(DOMParser.java:118)
     at weblogic.wsee.util.dom.DOMParser.getDocument(DOMParser.java:65)
     at weblogic.wsee.wsdl.WsdlReader.getDocument(WsdlReader.java:311)
     at weblogic.wsee.wsdl.WsdlReader.getDocument(WsdlReader.java:305)
     at weblogic.wsee.jaxws.framework.jaxrpc.client.ClientEnvironmentFactory.getWsdlDef(ClientEnvironmentFactory.java:164)
     at weblogic.wsee.jaxws.framework.jaxrpc.EnvironmentFactory.getService(EnvironmentFactory.java:429)
     at weblogic.wsee.jaxws.framework.jaxrpc.EnvironmentFactory.buildDeploymentContext(EnvironmentFactory.java:621)
     at weblogic.wsee.jaxws.framework.jaxrpc.EnvironmentFactory.getDeploymentContext(EnvironmentFactory.java:606)
     at weblogic.wsee.jaxws.framework.jaxrpc.TubelineDeploymentListener.createClient(TubelineDeploymentListener.java:48)
     at weblogic.wsee.jaxws.WLSTubelineAssemblerFactory$TubelineAssemblerImpl.createClient(WLSTubelineAssemblerFactory.java:57)
     at com.sun.xml.ws.client.WSServiceDelegate.createPipeline(WSServiceDelegate.java:445)
     at com.sun.xml.ws.client.WSServiceDelegate.createEndpointIFBaseProxy(WSServiceDelegate.java:639)
     at com.sun.xml.ws.client.WSServiceDelegate.getPort(WSServiceDelegate.java:341)
     at com.sun.xml.ws.client.WSServiceDelegate.getPort(WSServiceDelegate.java:323)
     at com.sun.xml.ws.client.WSServiceDelegate.getPort(WSServiceDelegate.java:305)
     at javax.xml.ws.Service.getPort(Service.java:92)

If remove the wlfullclient.jar reading in a queque of AS400 works fine and call the Web services without problems, the problem is i need use the two jars but I see in the jars collision, suggest to me please.
  • 1. Re: Problem with wlfullclient and jaxws-rt-2.1.14
    user696 Explorer
    Currently Being Moderated
    along with wlfullclient.jar please add wseeclient.jar

Copy the file WL_HOME/server/lib/wseeclient.zip from the computer hosting WebLogic Server to the client computer( where WL_HOME refers to the WebLogic Server installation directory, such as /Oracle/Middleware/wlserver_12.1)
    Unzip the wseeclient.zip file into the appropriate directory. For example, you might unzip the file into a directory that contains other classes used by your client application.
    Add the wseeclient.jar file (unzipped from the wseeclient.zip file) to your CLASSPATH.
    Note:
    Also be sure that your CLASSPATH includes the JAR file that contains the Ant classes (ant.jar). This JAR file is typically located in the lib directory of the Ant distribution.

http://docs.oracle.com/cd/E24329_01/web.1211/e24967/client.htm#WSRPC214

Regards,
    Sunil P

Legend

• Correct Answers - 10 points
  • Helpful Answers - 5 points