This discussion is archived
1 Reply Latest reply: Nov 16, 2012 9:31 AM by rukbat RSS

Sun One ASP 4.6.0x

974695 Newbie
Currently Being Moderated
Hi

I am trying to install Sun One ASP 4.6.0x in my Debian 6. Unfortunately I am having 2 issues that I would like the huge, enormous favor anybody here in the forum provide with 2 lines of help since I can't move ahead with the installation

Right after installing it I got the following issue from the setup:

a. that it can't find the "libstdc++-libc6.1-1.so.2" library while in fact I have /usr/lib/libstdc++.so.6.0.13 . To workaround it I made symbolic link based on a suggestion I read on a forum so the setup ran away into the next step

b. however it's not finding the Apache 2.0.52 I have installed. I specifically checked out and this copy of Sun One ASP covers this version, in fact I installed this version specifically in order to comply with it. The problem is that it doesn't find it, it doesn't find the port.

c. next step it tells about pre-existing 'libraries' not installed, while not specifying which libraries are not installed. I have a fresh Debian 6 Linux installed

A million thanks to anyone that could give help how to have Sun One ASP properly installed

Regards
Diego Sendra
  • 1. Re: Sun One ASP 4.6.0x
    rukbat Guru Moderator
    Currently Being Moderated
    Your other posts of this exact same question have been removed from the OTN forums you had plastered them into. Java programming and Database forums were not particularly on-topic for Sun One ASP 4.6.0x.

Additionally, it would have been polite to mention you had cross-posted this to at least one other forum site, so that people wouldn't waste their time to tell you what you may have been told elsewhere:
    http://askubuntu.com/questions/218124/sun-one-asp-4-6-0x

Legend

• Correct Answers - 10 points
  • Helpful Answers - 5 points