This content has been marked as final. Show 5 replies
In the forms-demos there is a calendar build based on forms-blocks. But i'm not sure if were you find a version for Forms 6i.
Thanks for the reply.
I fiixed it very simply by invoking "Calendar.show' in -key-listval trigger ...in Oracle 10g Forms - from Template.
Well, you didn't mention that you develop for th eBusiness-suite.
Yes... Sorry for that i did not mention ..i completed in apps.
Initially i want to do in scott schema with 6I, thinking to copy and paste on my production developments.
But while i was reading, Part_No_12897-02_EBS-Developer-Guide.pdf-- this simple way i discovered, so i did directly .
Thanks for your concern.
Again, i am still want to learn how can i do the same on scott schema with 6I on stand alone setup.
Download oracle form 6i demo
-How to Use the Calendar Class Demo in your Application
1. Install the Demos that come with Oracle Forms
2. Open the Calendar.fmb situated in C:\Forms6i_demo\Win32\PMBF\6_0_8_8\Demo\Forms
3. Copy the Program Unit: Date_Chosen to your application
4. Get the Object Library: STNDRD20.OLB located in C:\Forms6i_demo\Win32\PMBF\6_0_8_8\Demo\Forms
5. Get the Attached Library: Calendar.pll located in C:\Forms6i_demo\Win32\PMBF\6_0_8_8\Demo\Forms
6. Drag the Object Groups: Calendar from calendar.fmb to your application and copy it.
In the item to get the date, in the Key_ListVal trigger enter the following code:
date_lov.get_date(sysdate, -- initial date
's_inventory.text_item5', -- return block.item
240, -- window x position
60, -- window y position
'Start Date', -- window title
'OK', -- ok button label
'Cancel', -- cancel button label
TRUE, -- highlight weekend days
FALSE, -- autoconfirm selection
FALSE); -- autoskip after selection
In either a button when button pressed trigger or on the mouse double-click trigger of the text item that will get the date, enter the following code:
go_block('s_inventory'); --this is the block
go_item('s_inventory.Text_item5'); -- this is the item
do_key('list_values'); --this calls the Key_ListVal trigger of the item