4 Replies Latest reply: Dec 5, 2012 6:47 AM by idamGod RSS

BMC Remedy connector error

Hi,

I have created the BMC Remedy connector in OIM 11.1.1.5 and taken .so files from Remedy server SP4 lib directory .

I am getting the 'java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: no arjni70 in java.library.path' error when I run the scheduler' BMC Lookup Reconciliation'.

Can you please any one help me to resolve the issue.

Thanks
      Raja
        • 1. Re: BMC Remedy connector error
          Dhananjay Neeraj2
          This error is Thrown if the Java Virtual Machine cannot find an appropriate native-language definition of a method declared native.

Go through the Connector doc once more... Is there any *.dll or *.jar file missing which you missed to put in the $PATH... Like arapi70.jar and arutil70.jar
          • 2. Re: BMC Remedy connector error
            Hi,

I have followed all the steps from connector doc and configured the .so files in Thirdpary directory and copied the required jar files into JavaTasks and updated the path.
            But still getting the problem, only first time 'UnsatisfiedLink error is coming' and after that 'java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:com/remedy/arsys/api/Porxy' error is coming.

Please help me if any one resolved the above issue.

Thanks
            Raja
            • 3. Re: BMC Remedy connector error
              Hi,

Can any one suggest me where will I get 64 bit *.so files.

Thanks
              Raja
              • 4. Re: BMC Remedy connector error
                idamGod
                Couple of things you need to verify.

1. Make sure your domain is using the same JDK as JAVA_HOME. You can verify this in server sartup logs.

2. Make sure JAVA/bin is in PATH environment variable.

3. Check that the BMC jar files were copied to JAVA_HOMe/jre/lib/ext