This content has been marked as final. Show 7 replies
Know how you feel. I've struggled with this as well.
Here's a blog post that I wrote that might help you. It takes you through step-by-step how to use a process payload ID variable to display ADFbc information:
Using a BPM Process Variable on an ADF form to Retrieve Database Information - http://www.avioconsulting.com/blog/datwood/2012/06/19/using-bpm-process-variable-adf-form-retrieve-database-information-0.
Hope this helps,
Hello Dan, thank you very much for your quick response. I looked at the blog post and feel like it is what I am looking for. But I haven't get a time to try it. I will try it and come back mark your post as correct answer possibly today. Thank you very much again. Happy Thanksgiving!!!!
Hello Dan, I made the application with your method. But while I was deploying the bpm project it has some problems.
1. it pops out an authorization request box ask me input the username and password.
2. no matter what I input, it will fail the deployment. and give me bunch of red letters say "Problem in sending HTTP request to the server. Check standard HTTP response code for 401"
3. when I check the weblogic server log messages, it has so many errors like
"BPEL Component "default/PLS_OR1_BPM_ADF_V1!1.0*soa_8ee1b2bc-64a7-4d3b-9fc8-db23ef49e7bf/PLSOR1BPMV1" load FAILED!!"
"Message <.> queryViewTasks(): Failed to get OptionalInformation for task number: 200435"
"Message Illegal call to setup the context of an include that is already in context"
"java.lang.RuntimeException: java.sql.SQLException: ORA-01403: no data found
ORA-06512: at "SOAWL_MDS.MDS_INTERNAL_SHREDDED", line 407
ORA-06512: at "SOAWL_MDS.MDS_INTERNAL_SHREDDED", line 603
ORA-06512: at line 1"
My question is
1. are those error is because of the server? or because I set up something wrong in my application?
2. when you say deploy the two ADF UI projects, are you talking about deploy the one has model and the one is viewcontroller?
3. so I will deploy 1 jar file and 3 ear files(one for the bpm project UI, two for the adf UI) total?
Sorry to give you so much questions before thanksgiving, I hope you will have a super sweet thanksgiving!
Yes sir. If I understand correctly. The JDNI name should be in Console under Deployment--->>DbAdapter-->>configuration-->>Outbound Connection pools-->>choose the eis/DB/MyDbName--->>Properties-->>xADataSourceName's Property Value.
The xADataSourceName's Property Value is the name I put in as the JDNI name. Is that correct?
Thank you very much for your help,