r_g_financials_dba wrote:What is your database version?
I have upgraded from EBusiness 22.214.171.124 to R12.1.3 on OEL 6.1 64 bit
I am able to see the login page however when I login with my userid and password it does not allow me to proceedDid AutoConfig complete successfully?
so I found a document which gave me a linkPlease see (OACORE Application.log Reports the Error "The UIX Installable Resource Files Could Not Be Found" [ID 1452482.1]).
Now I have found an error message in the application log at
12/11/21 08:30:15.902 html: OAHeadBean, localName='head': The UIX installable resource files could not be found under the following directories:
r_g_financials_dba wrote:Thanks for the update and for sharing the solution.
Here is how I solved it
Yes...I do have invalid objects in the database and I used metalink to find solutions
Current status is Invalid objects have been reduced from 200 Plus to 28 (current status)
No issues in the database alert log
I have two instances on the same server with different port pools
one is a Vision Instance and the second one is the one with my company data (the one I am having login problems)
so...I copied from Vision Instance the $OA_HTML/cabo folder to th comany data instance $OA_HTML/cabo and
now everything is working properly