I'm trying to set Usage Tracking in BIEE188.8.131.52, I met with some problem and need your help.
I built the S_NQ_ACCT table in a seperated DB other than the one where repository metadata was. I imported the table into my repository and configured parameters in EM. When I restarted OPMN,no error in NQServer.log.However,when I queried one dashboard,errors were added to the log.
[2012-11-22T03:39:29.000+00:00] [OracleBIServerComponent] [ERROR:1]   [ecid: 30ac98dd29bac218:14ff1c06:13b274e3dd3:-8000-0000000000003d53] [tid: 40457940] [nQSError: 16015] SQL statement execution failed.
[nQSError: 16001] ODBC error state: S1000 code: 1008 message: [DataDirect][ODBC Oracle Wire Protocol driver][Oracle]ORA-01008: not all variables bound.