This content has been marked as final. Show 3 replies
I'd just like to add that the page worked again when the global temporary tables (GTT) were changed from "ON COMMIT DELETE ROWS" to "ON COMMIT PRESERVE ROWS".
This would seem to imply that a COMMIT occurs after running report region 1, which empties the global temporary table.
That strikes me as wrong - I would have hoped that the page was "transactional":-
* Procedure populates GTTs
* Report region 1 SQL runs, querying GTT
* Report region 2 SQL runs, querying GTT
* Report region 3 SQL runs, querying GTT
* Report region 4 SQL runs, querying GTT
* After page is rendered, COMMIT is issued - and GTTs rows are deleted.
Edited by: Eeyore on 24-Nov-2012 15:15
As a suggestion, since APEX doesn't play well with Global Temporary Tables, maybe you could instead use a collection for your report(s) to be based upon?
Noted issues with GTT's and APEX:
This may also be an interesting & related read1 person found this helpful