This discussion is archived
2 Replies Latest reply: Dec 11, 2012 9:04 AM by beyerch2 RSS

Unable to see Financial Reporting Studio in the Navigation path

Hyperion_Srinivas Explorer
Currently Being Moderated
Hello Experts,

I have Installed HFM,PLANNING,ESSBASE.FDQM,HFR,Everything is fine but iam unable to see Financial reporting Studio in the navigation bar to create reports.

Please help me out how i can see FRStudio in windows client and workspace client

Thanks in advance
  • 1. Re: Unable to see Financial Reporting Studio in the Navigation path
    886323 Newbie
    Hi,

Did you install HFR studio separately?

Then Go to All program -> Oracle -> Financial reporting studio -> HReports

Regards,
  • 2. Re: Unable to see Financial Reporting Studio in the Navigation path
    beyerch2 Expert
    FR is a stand alone Win32 application that you install separately. It is not integrated into Workspace nor the Financial Management client application. You start FR by kicking it off from the Windows Start menu, a shortcut you created, or from the command line.

Start menu is most likely found : Start ->All Programs -> Oracle -> Financial Reporting Studio -> Financial Reporting Studio

When you install FR, you should install it to the default folder it specifies, especially if you are installing it for the print server as it will just make your life easier. For 11.1.2.1 this path is : C:\Program Files\Oracle\FinancialReportingStudio\products\financialreporting"

If you want to start program from comamnd line or create a short cut to it, the link to the program should be : "C:\Program Files\Oracle\FinancialReportingStudio\products\financialreporting\bin\HReports.exe"

Legend

• Correct Answers - 10 points
  • Helpful Answers - 5 points