0 Replies Latest reply: Nov 23, 2012 3:14 AM by 919583 RSS

ExecuteNonQueryException: Exception of type 'System.OutOfMemoryException'

Hello,

We have Oracle Utilities product version 1.6.1.10.13 which have patched a few weeks ago from 1.6.1.8.6, (QM, PM, EIP). The other components are:
      production environment:
      - Database server: Microsoft windows x64 2008R2 (64bit), with 32Gb memory
      - Application server: Microsoft windows x64 2008R2 (64bit), with 8 Gb memory
      - Total application servers: 3
      - IIS: 7
      - Report tool: Crystal report 2008 sp3
      - Oracle Enterprise Edition: 11.2.0.1
      - ODBC: 6.1.7600

KIR environment
      - Database server / Application server: Microsoft windows x64 2008R2 (64bit)
      - memory 20GB
      - IIS: 7
      - Report tool: Crystal report 2008 sp3
      - Oracle Enterprise Edition: 11.2.0.1
      - ODBC: 6.1.7600

When we run a report then the error below is raised. It happens on the production environment and on the KIR (Keep It Running) environment. I have been googling about the issue and the reasons I have found are:
      - not enough memory, but I believe this is not the reason.
      - Report is not good. That's true but it is created by someone else but on this moment I can't rewrite.
      - IIS memory limit. But which parameter do I have to change? I have already the Max. Requesting Entity Body Limit and the Response Buffering Limit changed to: *2147483647*
      - Or... as anybody an idea what the cause can be or what I can do?

There is a remarkble thing. So as said we have three application servers and before the patch -version 1.6.1.8 - on one application server this report was running! But after the patch we get (luckily) on all the severs the error below.

Any help will be appreciated!

Nico

The error "+Pricing and contracts --> view reports+" which is raised:
      - <REPORT_ERROR>
        <REPORT_NAME>Clicks per Deal per Customer Sales Support</REPORT_NAME> 
        <REPORT_TYPE>CRYSTAL</REPORT_TYPE> 
        <MESSAGE>ExecuteNonQueryException: Exception of type 'System.OutOfMemoryException' was thrown.</MESSAGE> 
        <STACK_TRACE>at Lodestar.crComGen.crSQL.saveReportToDB(Stream smrptOutput, Int64 rptUid, String rptFormat, DbSource dbSource) at Lodestar.crComGen.crCrystalNet.crAppNet.crGenerateReport(String connectstr, String qualifier, String guid, String altconn, String login, String url, StreamWriter sw)</STACK_TRACE> 
        </REPORT_ERROR>