2 Replies Latest reply: Nov 27, 2012 1:45 PM by Sarilla RSS

IC Transaction Tolerance Amount reg

Sarilla
      Hi All

I have created the IC Transactions with Amount difference of 100. And when i do match Automatch and Manual match both are getting success.

I want to restrict the Tolerance up to $ 100 only.

Below is my Manage IC Period settings:

TID Tolerance:
      Amount:*NIL*
      Percentage: NIL

Account Tolerance:*0*
      Manual Tolerance:*0*
      Match / Validate Before Post set to : YES

Above I did't mentioned the Tolerance Amount but still I am able to match and post the ICTransactions with $100 Difference. How it is possible? Where Am doing wrong?

Below is my IC Transactions:

Trn ID----TrnSubID----Entity--------Partner------Account---------Custom1---Custom2-----Custom3----Custom4------TrnAmount------TranslatedTC Amt------ECAmount------TranslatedECAmt----------Rate
      *111---------222--------China---------India---------ICpurchases---- [None]------[None]--------[None]-------[None]------300(USD)--------300(USD)----------------300(CNY)----------0(USD)-------------------1.000000*
      *111---------222---------India------- China---------ICSales-----------[None]------[None]--------[None]-------[None]------400(USD)--------400(USD)----------------400(INR)----------88(USD)------------------1.000000*

Please explain me how to use the TID Tolerance, Account Tolerance and Manual Tolerance if I want the tolerance in amount only up to $100 only.

Thanks for your help in advance.

regards
      Sarilla
        • 1. Re: IC Transaction Tolerance Amount reg
          Cjx-Oracle
          Hi Sarilla,

The below link might be helpful to you, refer page Nos: 359 to 366

http://docs.oracle.com/cd/E17236_01/epm.1112/hfm_admin.pdf

Hope this helps,

Thank you,
          Charles Babu J
          • 2. Re: IC Transaction Tolerance Amount reg
            Sarilla
            Hi Charles

Thanks for your suggestions. As per the Admin guide i have set the tolerance amount. But still I am not able restrict the tolerance amount for IC Transactions.
            I want to restrict the Tolerance up to $ 100 only. Here $200 difference is there but still am able to post the IC transactions. Where am doing wrong? please suggest me.

Below is the IC Transaction details Example:
            IC sales: $400
            IC Purchases: $200

ID Tolerance:
            Amount:NIL
            Percentage: NIL

Account Tolerance:0
            Manual Tolerance:100
            Match / Validate Before Post set to : YES

where am doing wrong? Please suggest me

regards
            Sarilla