This discussion is archived
3 Replies Latest reply: Nov 23, 2012 7:54 AM by Max Seleznev RSS

Missing tables in a full=y expdp

969921 Newbie
Currently Being Moderated
Hello !

There are missing tables in an expdp dump of a database we use in a test environnement.

I don't know why ...

The datafile seems not to be corrupted. The table is listed in a tool like TOAD, and is listed in the catalog view DBA_TABLES.

But the expdp logs doesn't list this table while listing other tables from the same user.

If i try to expdp only a table of these (a missing table in the dumpfile), i get a 39166 Object not found error.

The Oracle Database version is 10.2.0.4.0 and the command line we use is :

expdp "'SYSTEM/manager@(DESCRIPTION=(ADDRESS=(PROTOCOL=TCP)(HOST=<ip_address>)(PORT=<port>))(CONNECT_DATA=(SID=<oracle_sid>)))'" SCHEMAS=OWNER DIRECTORY=DIR_DP DUMPFILE=dumpfile.dmp FULL=y

What did i miss ?

On a structure-like database on a second test environnement the tables are expdp regularly ...

Thank's for your answers !

Steve.
  • 1. Re: Missing tables in a full=y expdp
    Max Seleznev Explorer
    Please list the data for this particular table from DBA/ALL_TABLES and DBA_SEGMENTS.
  • 2. Re: Missing tables in a full=y expdp
    sb92075 Guru
    966918 wrote:
    Hello !

There are missing tables in an expdp dump of a database we use in a test environnement.

I don't know why ...

The datafile seems not to be corrupted. The table is listed in a tool like TOAD, and is listed in the catalog view DBA_TABLES.

But the expdp logs doesn't list this table while listing other tables from the same user.

If i try to expdp only a table of these (a missing table in the dumpfile), i get a 39166 Object not found error.
    which schema owns the "missing" object?
  • 3. Re: Missing tables in a full=y expdp
    Max Seleznev Explorer
    I see that a similar problem may occur in Oracle 11g due to event 10195 set in the init file ( Zero Row Exported And ORA-39166 During EXPDP [ID 1269422.1] )

It could be worth to check you init parameters and remove that setting if it's there. If the export is successfull then you can change init parameters back to the original state.

Good luck,
    Max

Edited by: Max Seleznev on Nov 23, 2012 10:51 AM

Legend

• Correct Answers - 10 points
  • Helpful Answers - 5 points