This discussion is archived
3 Replies Latest reply: Nov 25, 2012 4:50 AM by Gennady Sigalaev RSS

TimesTen Oracle Pre-Sales team

968673 Newbie
Currently Being Moderated
Hello,

We are interested in evaluating Oracle's TimesTen product

What type of services does TimesTen Pre-sales group provide, is there contact information please?

Thanks, all the best.
  • 1. Re: TimesTen Oracle Pre-Sales team
    Tim Vincent Explorer
    Please contact your local Oracle sales office who will be only too happy to help
    http://www.oracle.com/us/corporate/contact/global-070511.html

Tim
  • 2. Re: TimesTen Oracle Pre-Sales team
    968673 Newbie
    Hi Tim,

Thank you for your reply.

I guess at some level I would like to avoid getting the sales pitch and work directly with timesten technical people.

I am curious in finding out, if timesten pre-sales is able to do a deeper analysis and provide information if timesten makes sense for our web and BI applications. Examine our schemas and application architecture. What is the level of their involvement?
  • 3. Re: TimesTen Oracle Pre-Sales team
    Gennady Sigalaev Journeyer
    Hi 965670,

Oracle presales consultants work in a team with sales, so I think you should include sale person in this project. I know it because I worked for Oracle. :) but anyway you can contact with technical consultant directly.

Regarding deeper analysis, it is really depends on consultant' s qualification and knowledge. When I worked for Oracle CIS, I did this kind of expertise( architecture and application analysis, POC and etc.). I think there are a lot of people who can do it in US. Please contact the local Oracle office and ask them.

Best regards,
    Gena

Legend

• Correct Answers - 10 points
  • Helpful Answers - 5 points