2 Replies Latest reply: Dec 7, 2012 12:38 PM by 861120 RSS

Golden Gate

Hi Experts ,

I need a help in golden gate . I was adding a new extract to the my current gg setup. While adding the extract the following message was seen .

2012-11-26 00:04:48 WARNING OGG-01752 Cannot register EXTRACT ***** with database because no database login was provided. You can manually register this group later with the REGISTER EXTRACT <GROUP NAME> LOGRETENTION command. Issue DBLOGIN first.
      EXTRACT added.

The following error came as i didn't logged as dblogin . Then i deleted the extract using the command

ggsci > delete extract extractname

Now the problem is that I am not able to add any extract as it throws the following message and exits the ggsci prompt

> ADD EXTRACT E1_ITMS, TRANLOG, BEGIN NOW

Source Context :
      SourceModule : [ggdb.ora.util]
      SourceID : [scratch/pradshar/view_storage/pradshar_bugdb_12899005/oggcore/OpenSys/src/gglib/ggdbora/orautil.c]
      SourceFunction : [ORAUTIL_getCurrentSCN()]
      SourceLine : [3262]

2012-11-26 00:29:59 ERROR OGG-00746 Error (904, ORA-00904: : invalid identifier) selecting data in ORAUTIL_getCurrentSCN().

2012-11-26 00:29:59 ERROR OGG-01668 PROCESS ABENDING.

KIndly help me to resolve the same
        • 1. Re: Golden Gate
          J.A.
          HI

Could you post the steps of your configuration ?, did you create the DB user ?, did you grant the permission to the user ? did you alter the DB supplemental ?
          Could you post the dblogin ?

Regards

J.A.
          • 2. Re: Golden Gate
            Hi

Please check if the file E1_ITMS.ckp is in the directory $GG_HOME/dirckp.

If this files exists please remove it and try add the extract again.