I'm facing an issue using Analytics in a Custom WebCenter Portal Application (PS5).
When I add a Analytics Task Flow it is saying: "Analytics Service is not available: datasource could not be found".
In addition, my JDev connection to activities is logging: "Incomplete connection reference object for connection: Activities"
Steps that I followed are:
- Create with RCU new WebCenter/MDS/Activities schemas.
- Extending existing WebCenter domain with CustomPortal manage Server.
- Create WebCenter Portal Application.
- Create DataBase connection for ACTIVITIES and assigned as ActivitiesDS.
- Configured collector with Enterprise Manager.
I review all JDBC, JNDI names etc...
Can I have in the same domain WC_Spaces and WC_CustomPortal using the same collector?.
Someone expirience the same problem?.