3 Replies Latest reply: Dec 5, 2012 11:43 PM by kasiraju.rudraraju RSS

ADF with BPM

kasiraju.rudraraju
      Hi,

I have the Scenario like integrating the Oracle BPM 11.1.1.16.0 With External UI(UI already Developed in Oracle ADF).

i.e,Developing the Oracle BPM Human Work Flow and then integarte with UI which is already Developed in Oracle ADF Technology.

Actually Employee ID is Passed From Oracle ADF(screen already developed) to BPM Work flow Human task.based on that employee id hr will decide confirm or cancel the employee.These out comes will effected on ADF screen.

Can you Please help me any one.I am new to BPM.

Thanks and regards,

varma.
        • 1. Re: ADF with BPM
          Hello, I am new to BPM too. The problem you are facing is similar to what I am doing right now. I am going to try this thing today. First make the ADF application with the adf page will show the data from database, then copy to the BPM application and made a page flow on BPM application to display the adf page first. I am not sure if this will work, or help your situation. but will definitely let you know if this works, and if you figure out how to do this, please post solutions here also. Thanks

Viola
          • 2. Re: ADF with BPM
            how to call oracle adf into oracle bpm application.....

This looks like pretty helpful.

Viola
            • 3. Re: ADF with BPM
              kasiraju.rudraraju
              Hi viola,

Thanks for replying,But actual Scenarion is like,

1.I have a small scenario like integrate oracle ADF screen with Oracle BPM Human Task. we didn't use auto generate task form(we are using one adf application which is already developed in Oracle Adf technology).

2.Those adf screen is populated in BPM work space using url of ADF screen placed in em console.It's fine,it will populated in work space.

3.But my problem is we can click on the buttons approve or reject on populated adf screen then only human task will modify the running state to completed state.
              Any one have the idea on my requirement Please give the reply.