This discussion is archived
2 Replies Latest reply: Nov 28, 2012 2:23 AM by 963970 RSS

Cannot open XML Publisher RTF output file in EBS Concurrent Manager

963970 Newbie
Currently Being Moderated
Folks,

Using XML Publisher in EBS 12.0.6. Having a problem opening RTF output files generated through the concurrent manager. I can open PDF output ok, but with RTF files a browser window briefly opens and then closes again with no hint of an error message. I'm guessing this is something local to my browser, but can't find anything obvious.

Any help much appreciated.

Regards,
Mike
  • 1. Re: Cannot open XML Publisher RTF output file in EBS Concurrent Manager
    Hussein Sawwan-Oracle Employee ACE
    Mike,
    Using XML Publisher in EBS 12.0.6. Having a problem opening RTF output files generated through the concurrent manager. I can open PDF output ok, but with RTF files a browser window briefly opens and then closes again with no hint of an error message. I'm guessing this is something local to my browser, but can't find anything obvious.

Any help much appreciated.
    What browser you are using?

Can you open the output file after you download it from the server on your local machine?

Does the concurrent program complete successfully with no errors? Can you find any errors in the CM/OPP log files?

Can you reproduce the issue from a different client?

Thanks,
    Hussein
  • 2. Re: Cannot open XML Publisher RTF output file in EBS Concurrent Manager
    963970 Newbie
    Hussein,

My browser is IE8
    I can open the output file if I download it from the server - so now issues with the actual output or concurrent process which created it.
    Concurrent request completes with no warnings or errors.

I haven't tried this from another client yet, but will give that a go.

Regards,
    Mike

Legend

• Correct Answers - 10 points
  • Helpful Answers - 5 points