This discussion is archived
2 Replies Latest reply: Jan 15, 2013 9:50 AM by LukeStudley RSS

InterviewSession saveData exception

976549 Newbie
Currently Being Moderated
Hi,

I'm trying to perform saveData operation on InterviewSession as part of OnInvestigationEndedEventHandler.

I get below error.

832896 [http-8080-2] ERROR com.oracle.determinations.web.platform.templatingengine.ErrorRenderer - Could not save session data to siebel
com.oracle.determinations.interview.engine.exceptions.PluginException: Could not save session data to siebel
at com.oracle.determinations.web.siebel.SiebelBOClient.saveSession(SiebelBOClient.java:155)
at com.oracle.determinations.web.siebel.SiebelDataAdapter.save(SiebelDataAdapter.java:214)
at com.oracle.determinations.interview.engine.local.LocalInterviewSession.saveData(LocalInterviewSession.java:269)

Caused by: com.oracle.determinations.web.platform.exceptions.WebDeterminationsException: (500)Internal Server Error
at com.oracle.determinations.web.siebel.RetrieveMappingRequest.sendRequest(RetrieveMappingRequest.java:47)
at com.oracle.determinations.web.siebel.SaveSessionRequest.retrieveMapping(SaveSessionRequest.java:115)
at com.oracle.determinations.web.siebel.SaveSessionRequest.buildSessionToSave(SaveSessionRequest.java:97)
at com.oracle.determinations.web.siebel.SiebelBOClient.saveSession(SiebelBOClient.java:88)
... 29 more
Caused by: (500)Internal Server Error
at org.apache.axis.transport.http.HTTPSender.readFromSocket(HTTPSender.java:744)
at org.apache.axis.transport.http.HTTPSender.invoke(HTTPSender.java:144)
at org.apache.axis.strategies.InvocationStrategy.visit(InvocationStrategy.java:32)

I'm not sure what is the exact reason behind. In order to save the data I'm passing BasicSecurityToken(ensured that its not NULL) and String parameter "SAVED_SESSION_130301 - Choice Plan Proposal - ada 11/27/12 1:53:42 PM".

The method I'm trying to invoke for saveData is "event.getSessionContext().getInterviewSession().saveData(event.getSessionContext().getSecurityToken(), caseID)"
  • 1. Re: InterviewSession saveData exception
    Rajan.Panchal Newbie
    Please provide following info:
    1.what server you are using?
    2. Please ensure you are using correct username/password in siebel-data-adapter.properties file. Also ensure the user has privileges similar to that of sadmin.
    3. Ensure the user is created in Adminstration->User view.
    4. check workflow instance monitor in siebel for any errors reported.

The above points may not solve your problems but I too got these error due to incorrectness in above said configurations.
  • 2. Re: InterviewSession saveData exception
    LukeStudley Newbie
    It looks like the 500 error is coming from the remote server that the data is being sent to - check the logs at that end ... which probably didn't take you 2 months to figure out :-)

Legend

• Correct Answers - 10 points
  • Helpful Answers - 5 points