This discussion is archived
2 Replies Latest reply: Nov 29, 2012 4:03 AM by 906790 RSS

How to configure the Auto Job to add datafiles via OEM Cloud Ctrl 12c ?

906790 Newbie
Currently Being Moderated
Hi All,

1.Could you please give me the step by step procedure to automate the datafile addition via OEM while tablespace crossed its threshold limit? - DB(11gr2) is under OEM monitoring.

2.How to reload the database information after any configure change in OEM?

Oracle Enterprise Manager Cloud Control 12c

Thanks.
Bala
  • 1. Re: How to configure the Auto Job to add datafiles via OEM Cloud Ctrl 12c ?
    MarkM Explorer
    1.Could you please give me the step by step procedure to automate the datafile addition via OEM while tablespace crossed its threshold limit? - DB(11gr2) is under OEM monitoring.
    Have you considered using AUTOEXTEND?

Could you expand on this please?

Mark.
  • 2. Re: How to configure the Auto Job to add datafiles via OEM Cloud Ctrl 12c ?
    906790 Newbie
    Hi Mark/All,

Please find the below for my answer.

Have you considered using AUTOEXTEND? - Yes, Since we have TB of storage available to use for datafiles.

Could you expand on this please? - I changed the tablespace threshold limit from 85% to 65% for validation, but it didn't notify the tablespace issue throw mail[And it seems the database info Collected date is yesterday so i like to recollect the database information from OEM].

Thanks
    Bala

Legend

• Correct Answers - 10 points
  • Helpful Answers - 5 points