2 Replies Latest reply: Dec 3, 2012 10:57 AM by Hussein Sawwan-Oracle RSS

Output error on different reports

qazianeel
      Hello friends,

I'm facing problem in report output on different requests. The requests are being completed successfully but when I click on view output it either tries to open a new webpage which get vanished without showing any output, shows xml code or error stating that the concurrent request didn't create a output file or is empty.

On another computer where a download manager was open it downloads a file with name FNDWRR.exe

We are you using EBS 12.1.1 on Redhat Linux 5 and client PCs have windows XP with IE. We have vision demo database.

Please help.

Regards

Aneel
        • 1. Re: Output error on different reports
          Johan Louwers
          Is the report you mentioned a standard report or a custom report?

When you state you do not get output..... are you sure output should be generated? In some cases there might not be any output from a concurrent request... meaning.. nothing to show ;-)

Regards,
          Johan Louwers.
          • 2. Re: Output error on different reports
            Hussein Sawwan-Oracle
            I'm facing problem in report output on different requests. The requests are being completed successfully but when I click on view output it either tries to open a new webpage which get vanished without showing any output, shows xml code or error stating that the concurrent request didn't create a output file or is empty.
            What is the output type of those concurrent programs?

Please post the contents of the request log file here.

Can you find any errors in the CM/OPP log files?
            On another computer where a download manager was open it downloads a file with name FNDWRR.exe

We are you using EBS 12.1.1 on Redhat Linux 5 and client PCs have windows XP with IE. We have vision demo database.
            Please make sure you have the application URL added to your trusted sites list (from the browser), and make sure all pop-up blockers are disabled.

How to Setup The Report Output to Different Viewer Types in Oracle Applications [ID 184375.1]
            The File You are Trying to Open, 'FNDWRR.exe' is in a Different Format Than Specified By The File Extension [ID 467256.1]

Thanks,
            Hussein