This discussion is archived
1 2 3 Previous Next 31 Replies Latest reply: Feb 14, 2013 6:13 AM by bigdelboy Go to original post Branched to a new discussion. RSS
  • 30. Re: Not yet Received the Result
    990619 Newbie
    Currently Being Moderated
    Thanks for reply.

OCP Team answered me the following:
    +"Kindly note we are currently facing some technical issues and hence you are unable to view the 1Z0-052 Oracle Database 11g: Administration I Exam details in CertView. We are diligently working on this to fix this issue ASAP. You should be able to view your exam results from your CertView account - Exam History option within 4-5 working days."+
    And they have sent me my exam report.

Thank you guys! And good luck!
  • 31. Re: Not yet Received the Result
    bigdelboy Pro
    Currently Being Moderated
    987616 wrote:
    Thanks for reply.

OCP Team answered me the following:
    +"Kindly note we are currently facing some technical issues and hence you are unable to view the 1Z0-052 Oracle Database 11g: Administration I Exam details in CertView. We are diligently working on this to fix this issue ASAP. You should be able to view your exam results from your CertView account - Exam History option within 4-5 working days."+
    And they have sent me my exam report.

Thank you guys! And good luck!
    Thanks for the feedback ... this helps me answer others in the future. IMHO the coupling of the interfaces back from the test centres through Pearson VUE sysems back into the certification database and its certview reporting means that there is scope for breakdown in some link in the chain from time to time (hopefully infrequently), perhaps sometimes only for a subset of use cases.
1 2 3 Previous Next

Legend

• Correct Answers - 10 points
  • Helpful Answers - 5 points