This discussion is archived
1 2 Previous Next 15 Replies Latest reply: Dec 3, 2012 8:14 PM by 727347 RSS

ODI Error while XML file to DB insertion scenario

727347 Newbie
Currently Being Moderated
I am trying to excute a scenario where it reads the XML file and inserts into the database.I am getting the below error, but I do have the complete write permission on the folders where the XML and XSD files reside.

Is this error points to verify the user permission in database side?Please help.

Caused By: java.sql.SQLException: ODI-40844: Could not generate the DTD because the file could not be created. Verify that you have write permission in the directory.
     at com.sunopsis.jdbc.driver.xml.SnpsXmlSchema.generateDTD(SnpsXmlSchema.java:853)
     at com.sunopsis.jdbc.driver.xml.SnpsXmlSchema.<init>(SnpsXmlSchema.java:483)
     at com.sunopsis.jdbc.driver.xml.SnpsXmlSchemaManager.createNewSchema(SnpsXmlSchemaManager.java:295)
     at com.sunopsis.jdbc.driver.xml.SnpsXmlSchemaManager.getSchemaFromProperties(SnpsXmlSchemaManager.java:273)
     at com.sunopsis.jdbc.driver.xml.SnpsXmlConnection.internalExecute(SnpsXmlConnection.java:617)
     at com.sunopsis.jdbc.driver.xml.SnpsXmlPreparedStatement.execute(SnpsXmlPreparedStatement.java:46)
     at oracle.odi.runtime.agent.execution.sql.SQLCommand.execute(SQLCommand.java:166)
     at oracle.odi.runtime.agent.execution.sql.SQLExecutor.execute(SQLExecutor.java:102)
     at oracle.odi.runtime.agent.execution.sql.SQLExecutor.execute(SQLExecutor.java:1)
     at oracle.odi.runtime.agent.execution.TaskExecutionHandler.handleTask(TaskExecutionHandler.java:50)
     at com.sunopsis.dwg.dbobj.SnpSessTaskSql.processTask(SnpSessTaskSql.java:2913)
     at com.sunopsis.dwg.dbobj.SnpSessTaskSql.treatTask(SnpSessTaskSql.java:2625)

Edited by: user8845111 on Nov 30, 2012 8:47 AM
1 2 Previous Next

Legend

• Correct Answers - 10 points
  • Helpful Answers - 5 points