5 Replies Latest reply on Feb 28, 2013 6:45 PM by Jd253 Branched to a new discussion.

You have insufficient privileges for the current Operation error

Hi All,

Need an immediate help.

I am trying to use a OAF page from 11i to R12.

I compiled it in R12 jdeveloper and imported the page to R12 instance. My requirement is to open the page while clicking on the link.

But over the R12 environment, when i try to open the page am getting the following error.

You have insufficient privileges for the current operation. Please contact your System Administrator.

in the log, i could see the following
      [141]:STATEMENT:[fnd.framework.webui.OAPageSecurity]:Security Level = ERROR
      [141]:STATEMENT:[fnd.framework.webui.OAPageSecurity]:Originating page did not passed SelfSecured check. Mark this forwarded page as SelfSecured=false.
      [142]:STATEMENT:[fnd.framework.webui.OAPageSecurity]:Current Page SelfSecured = false
      [142]:STATEMENT:[fnd.framework.webui.OAPageSecurity]:Current Page matea data securing function = null
      [142]:STATEMENT:[fnd.framework.webui.OAPageSecurity]:MAC validation status = false
      [142]:STATEMENT:[fnd.framework.webui.OAPageSecurity]:Request parameters validation status = false
      [143]:ERROR:[fnd.framework.webui.OAPageSecurity]:You cannot run a page which is not SelfSecured when the MAC fails.
      [145]:ERROR:[fnd.common.Message.auto_log]:FNDFND_INSUFF_PRIVILEGES
      [145]:ERROR:[fnd.framework.OAException]:You have insufficient privileges for the current operation. Please contact your System Administrator.
      [146]:EVENT:[fnd.framework.webui.OAPageContextImpl]:OAF LOG: Event : Redirect Page, in: oracle.apps.fnd.framework.webui.OAPageContextImpl: OA.jsp?akRegionCode=FNDDIALOGPAGE&akRegionApplicationId=0&transactionid=1117627354&oapc=55&oas=I3aWIFymsRmnFt71Jy9FoQ..&retainAM=Y&addBreadCrumb=S&OAMC=G
      [147]:PROCEDURE:[fnd.profiles.Profiles]:getProfileOptionValue: name=JTF_PF_MASTER_ENABLED; levelID=10001; levelValue=0; levelValueApplID=0
      [147]:EVENT:[jtf.activity.CorePageObject]: PATBE START currentPageObject : PAT STATUS:false
      [147]:EVENT:[jtf.activity.CorePageObject]: PATBE END currentPageObject : return factory.dummyProxyUser():
      [164]:EXCEPTION:[fnd.framework.webui.OAPageBean]:java.lang.NullPointerException
           at oracle.apps.fnd.framework.webui.OAPageBean.getHeaderLabel(OAPageBean.java:7935)
           at oracle.apps.fnd.framework.webui.OAPageBean.getOAPageTitle(OAPageBean.java:7789)
           at oracle.apps.fnd.framework.webui.OAPageBean.finalizeRequest(OAPageBean.java:4261)
           at oracle.apps.fnd.framework.webui.OAPageBean.preparePage(OAPageBean.java:593)

Regards,
      Soorya