I setup two domain for testing propagation with Oracle WebCenter propagation toll. This is the configuration of two domains:
The first domain:
- domain name: staging_domain
- 1 clustered with two managed servers: portal application and portlet will deployed to here
- other managed servers: wc_utilities, wc_portlet will not be used to deploy
The second domain:
-domain name: test_domain
- no clustered, only one managed server created to deploy portlet and portal application
- other managed servers are the same as first domain
Two domains use different database servers.
I setup ADF Url connection on first domain to connect to AdminServer of second domain, and try to propagate as mentioned here (http://docs.oracle.com/cd/E23943_01/webcenter.1111/e10148/jpsdg_lifecycle.htm#CACFBCAI)
But when I click propagate button, the error pop-up occurred:
An error occurred while creating the label and propagating changes to the target server "http://server57:7001"
Expected RemoteException, RuntimeException, or Error but received: 'java.io.IOException: RJVM has already been shutdown
What step I had missed ? I think I complete steps on documentation.
Thank in advance.