This discussion is archived
0 Replies Latest reply: Dec 2, 2012 3:30 AM by 977445 RSS

Re: ATG Endeca Installation

977445 Newbie
Currently Being Moderated
Hi,

I am doing the ATG-Endeca Integration and found this post very useful:
ATG Endeca Installation
so I initially resurrected that thread and attempted to hijack it away for my own question.

Since ttread hijacking is rude forum etiquette, a kind forum moderator has split my post away to let it stand on its own. It will either get responses or not (this isn't Oracle technical support, but a user-to-user forum where no one gets paid to monitor or respond to questions).

I wanted to discuss my issue related to the ATG-Endeca integration.
I have successfully configured the ATGen application, which uses the CRS store catalog. I am able to trigger a baseline update using the ProductCatalogSimpleIndexingAdmin component and get the results on JSP-ref application. I also can view the samplequeryapplication application result via http://localhost:7003/assembler/guidedsearch url. From the url it is clear that I am using the guided search. So I can say my end to end integration is working.

Now, I wanted to do this integration for my ATG custom module/ ATG based application...i have use two terms as not sure what generally it called ;) . Can u please help me on the steps to be followed for this....
If any details required please do let me know I will provide you the necessary details.

-Dipti