1 2 Previous Next 17 Replies Latest reply: Dec 5, 2012 7:15 PM by stopuz Go to original post RSS
      • 15. Re: Cannot select from CE_200_TRANSACTIONS_V view after upgrade to R12
        stopuz
        Hussein,

I will apply the patch during the first downtime. If we have a single operating unit, do we have to specify values for any of the profile options at any level?

MO: Default Operating Unit: Currently set to "Setup Business Group" and not editable.
        MO: Distributed Environment: Not set at any level and not editable.
        MO: Operating Unit: Currently set to "Setup Business Group" at Site Level Only
        MO: Security Profile: Not set at any level.

We are missing some setting somewhere but I can't get a hold of it.

Thanks,
        Sinan
        • 16. Re: Cannot select from CE_200_TRANSACTIONS_V view after upgrade to R12
          Hussein Sawwan-Oracle
          Sinan,
          I will apply the patch during the first downtime. If we have a single operating unit, do we have to specify values for any of the profile options at any level?

MO: Default Operating Unit: Currently set to "Setup Business Group" and not editable.
          MO: Distributed Environment: Not set at any level and not editable.
          MO: Operating Unit: Currently set to "Setup Business Group" at Site Level Only
          MO: Security Profile: Not set at any level.

We are missing some setting somewhere but I can't get a hold of it.
          I cannot be of much help here since this is more functional. However, you may go through these docs/links or log a SR.

FAQ - Multiple Organizations Architechure (Multi-Org) [ID 165042.1]

https://forums.oracle.com/forums/search.jspa?threadID=&q=MultiOrg+AND+Single&objID=c3&dateRange=all&userID=&numResults=15&rankBy=10001
          https://forums.oracle.com/forums/search.jspa?threadID=&q=MultiOrg+AND+Setup&objID=c3&dateRange=all&userID=&numResults=15&rankBy=10001

Thanks,
          Hussein
          • 17. Re: Cannot select from CE_200_TRANSACTIONS_V view after upgrade to R12
            stopuz
            Hussein,

Even applying the patch, setting the parameters again, and logging out and into the application did not populate the fnd_log_messages table for that user. There are tone of other messages though in the table. that profile option is set to yes at site and user level.

But, I was able to generate a trace file and run tkprof agains it. But, then I noticed something stupid on my side. The application was joining this view with another table and the where clause contained a custom function which returns the bank account id from ap_bank_accounts_all table by the account_number. It looks like, the view is not using this table anymore, but using CE_BANK_ACCOUNTS instead. So, I just put a debug message to retrive the number of rows from just from the view (no joins) and I was able to see the records.

Thank you very much for your help. But, the below block definetely made the difference:

begin
            -- As per Note: After upgrade to R12, no data exists in table CE_SECURITY_PROFILES_GT [ID 1235213.1]
            FND_GLOBAL.Apps_INITIALIZE (1097, 20604, 260);
            cep_standard.init_security;
            end;

Regards,
            Sinan
            1 2 Previous Next