I wanted to know the difference in the installation steps between 10g & 11g. The precise steps which can be used for 10g are-
1) Create OS group
2) Create oracle user (user can be any name)
3) Set password of oracle user
4) Creating directory structure for Oracle software
5) Setting environment variables
6) Login as oracle user and execute runInstaller script.
I hope, my question is clear.
Please revert with the reply to my query.
Please spend some time reading the installation guide of 11g and do the comparison of it with 10g and you would see that essentially, they are the same. The guides are available at http://tahiti.oracle.com .