1 Reply Latest reply: Feb 7, 2013 10:39 PM by Deepu Muraleedharan RSS

How to Capture the Objects in Object Library in Openscript tool?

Hi All,

I am new to OATS and i was trying to explore the Object Library in Opencript tool.

Can anyone please advise me how to capture the Oracle forms Object in Object Library or Object Repository using OpenScript Tool?

It would be grateful,If you can provide me the step to follow for the above.

Thanks
      Ajith
        • 1. Re: How to Capture the Objects in Object Library in Openscript tool?
          Deepu Muraleedharan
          Hi Ajith,

Create one Object Library. In OpenScript click File -> New -> Select Object Library under Script Assets.
          Then mention name of your library and save it.

Add this library to script assets of your script. Select Script -> Script Properties... -> Script Assets -> Object Library -> Add(button) -> select your Object Library.

Then save  your script and start recording. After recording you can see xpath of all objects you interacted with during your script recording.
          If you want to apply this to your script, select Script -> Apply Object Library.. -> then select your Object Library. If you want to revert it, then select Script --> Revert All Navigation To Recorded

Hope this will help you...

Regards,
          Deepu M