This discussion is archived
2 Replies Latest reply: Dec 5, 2012 10:39 AM by royston goveia RSS

Google maps in narrative report

sharonkovac Newbie
Currently Being Moderated
Hi,

I'm trying to plot addresses on a google map in a report. I'm getting the addresses displayed but no map. Can anyone help? I'm not a javascript developer. I'm just trying to put this together from what I found on various websites.

Thanks!

Here's my report narrative:

Prefix
<script type="text/javascript"
src="https://maps.googleapis.com/maps/api/js?key=AIzaSyD-MMVRHotkYZ0R7rDyciHLx9BroGNcitI&sensor=false">
</script>

Narrative
showAddress('@4, @7,@11,'@1');

Postfix
}
</script>
<script src="http://code.jquery.com/jquery-latest.js"type="text/javascript"></script>
<script type="text/javascript">
}
  • 1. Re: Google maps in narrative report
    738114 Newbie
    Hi

not sure this is the same issue as I have had but its a problem with browser security. IE doesnt show anything but when I tried the same thing in Firefox it displayed a security warning.

Cant remember the exact wording but basically it warns you that the frame is not the same as the page you are on so it is blocked to ensure you don't type in your passwords.
    I did try a quick search but to be honest gave up.
    Sorry cant offer any fixes.
  • 2. Re: Google maps in narrative report
    royston goveia Explorer
    Hi,

In Oracle CRM On Demand R20, displaying content in an IFRAME has been disabled due to potential security Risks. However you can enable this option on the Company Profile.

Goto Admin --> Company Administration --> Company Profile --> In Security Settings, Check the option where it says "enable IFRAME embedding"

After you enable this option, log out and in again and should be able to view the your CRM content in an IFRAME.

NOTE: Please consider the security risks before you enable this option

Hope this helps,

Royston

Legend

• Correct Answers - 10 points
  • Helpful Answers - 5 points