This discussion is archived
1 Reply Latest reply: Dec 4, 2012 4:21 PM by Tarun444 RSS

Can we download Oracle EBusiness Suite Relese 12 for learning purpose

Tarun444 Newbie
Currently Being Moderated
I am a database developer and I dont have a CSI number. I have download Oracle EBusiness Suite Release 12 for learning purpose from edelivery.oracle.com. I am planning to buy some books and learn the modules at home. Is this a trial version and how long can I use it for free?

Thanks,
Tarun
  • 1. Re: Can we download Oracle EBusiness Suite Relese 12 for learning purpose
    Hussein Sawwan-Oracle Employee ACE
    Currently Being Moderated
    Tarun444 wrote:
    I am a database developer and I dont have a CSI number. I have download Oracle EBusiness Suite Release 12 for learning purpose from edelivery.oracle.com. I am planning to buy some books and learn the modules at home. Is this a trial version and how long can I use it for free?

Thanks,
    Tarun
    There is no trial version of most of Oracle products (especially Oracle E-Business Suite and Oracle Database). From Oracle e-Delivery website, it clearly states:

The "Trial Term" shall be 30 Days from the date of your acceptance of the terms and conditions of this Agreement.

The rights granted to you under this Agreement expire at the end of the Trial Term. If you decide to use any of the Programs after the end of the Trial Term, you must acquire a license for each Program from Oracle.

Re: Evaluating Oracle E-Business Suite for More Than 30 Days
    https://forums.oracle.com/forums/search.jspa?threadID=&q=License+AND+Training+&objID=c3&dateRange=all&userID=&numResults=15&rankBy=10001

Thanks,
    Hussein

Legend

• Correct Answers - 10 points
  • Helpful Answers - 5 points