This discussion is archived
1 Reply Latest reply: Apr 20, 2013 9:34 AM by 978373 RSS

ADF Mobile : Setting background image using inline style not working.

ArunBabu Newbie
Currently Being Moderated
The snippet is part of my amx page.
But the issue is that the background image is not coming up in the deployed iphone application.
The html source of app page shows that a background image is associated with this component but the location is file:///Users/oracle/Library/Application%20Support/iPhone%20Simulator/5.0/Applications/com.oracle.smartphone/smartphone.app/backgroundrepear.png instead of some Xcode_Project>Far location which I was expecting.
The image is actually present in public_html/icons
And I set the inline style using the property inspector of listItem.
<amx:listItem showLinkIcon="true" id="li1" action="goToWorkerDetail"
inlineStyle='background-image:url("/icons/backgroundrepear.png"); background-repeat:repeat-x;'>
<amx:tableLayout width="100%" id="tl1">
<amx:rowLayout id="rl2">
  • 1. Re: ADF Mobile : Setting background image using inline style not working.
    978373 Newbie
    Currently Being Moderated
    955920 wrote:
    The snippet is part of my amx page.
    But the issue is that the background image is not coming up in the deployed iphone application.
    The html source of app page shows that a background image is associated with this component but the location is file:///Users/oracle/Library/Application%20Support/iPhone%20Simulator/5.0/Applications/com.oracle.smartphone/smartphone.app/backgroundrepear.png instead of some Xcode_Project>Far location which I was expecting.
    The image is actually present in public_html/icons
    And I set the inline style using the property inspector of listItem.
    <amx:listItem showLinkIcon="true" id="li1" action="goToWorkerDetail"
    inlineStyle='background-image:url("/icons/backgroundrepear.png"); background-repeat:repeat-x;'>
    <amx:tableLayout width="100%" id="tl1">
    <amx:rowLayout id="rl2">
    hi,
    i managed to get the background-image working. I dont use inlineStyle , instead i use "Skinning"

Since im want all my pages have the same background image, i overwrite the panel page css

.amx-panelPage {
    background-image: url("../pic1.jpg");
    }

the css file is located under "ApplicationController/public_html/resources/css/myiPhone.css"
    the image file is located under "ApplicationController/public_html/resources/pic1.jpg"

Legend

• Correct Answers - 10 points
  • Helpful Answers - 5 points