1 Reply Latest reply: Dec 7, 2012 6:27 AM by Anuj Dwivedi--Oracle RSS

SOA and B2B Domains

Anuj,

You told me before in an other thread that i'm able to logically saparate B2B from SOA creating two domains in same installation.

1 - Hosting B2B
      2 - Hosting OSB + SOA Suite

So in this scenario I must have 2 Admin Servers one for each domain, isn't it ? Is possible to have just one Admin Server Admin managin both domains in order to have a central point of managment?! If it is possible to have just one Admin Server and as we have 2 domains. How will it know where to migrate to in case of failure !? If the Admin Server migrates to a machine in other domain, isn't it generate problems in the second domain? How will one domain knows about admin server in this case if it was migrated to a machine out of the its own scope ? I was thinking about it and I end up with these questions.

Did you get what I mean?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Philip

Edited by: Luiz Philip on 05/12/2012 03:12

Edited by: Luiz Philip on 05/12/2012 04:21
        • 1. Re: SOA and B2B Domains
          Anuj Dwivedi--Oracle
          Philip,

There is a one-to-one relationship between admin server and domain. So one domian can have only one admin server and one admin server can belong to only one domian. So answer of your question is that there will be one admin server for each domain, you create.

Regards,
          Anuj