This content has been marked as final. Show 3 replies
Any one had worked in SAML/SSO/R12.
You need to have:1 person found this helpful
1. External IdP (use PS5 or PS6 OIF)
2. Configure your R2 OIF as SP
3. Configure some datastore at SP and IdP. Populate the user in datastore.
3. Protect some resource in OAM
4. Try to do the federation.
Let me know if you need further info.
If you find my answer is helpful, then kindly mark this post as 'Helpful Answer'
If you find my answer is correct, then kindly mark this post as 'Correct Answer'
Edited by: Ganesh Sivam on Dec 11, 2012 11:24 AM
My requirement is like this.
We have existing applications and LDAP.
Can we use OIF with R12 just as service provider without using OID, Just acting as SP. OR do we need to install complete Oracle access manager.
Please let me know how we can implement this.What is required.