This discussion is archived
2 Replies Latest reply: Dec 5, 2012 4:12 PM by Gary Graham RSS

Cannot find a J2SE SDK installed at path...

654287 Newbie
Currently Being Moderated
I found a thread for this same problem from 2007, but did not find an answer for it.

I'm installing sql-developer on a Windows7 machine. When I go to run the exe, I get the popup:
"Cannot find a J2SE SDK installed at path: C:\Program Files\Java\jre7."
I've downloaded and installed a couple of jdk's to fix this:

jdk-6u37-windows-x64.exe
jdk-7u9-windows-x64.exe

Can anyone tell me what I need to download to get this to work and where I can find it?

Thanks,
--jc                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               

Legend

• Correct Answers - 10 points
  • Helpful Answers - 5 points