This discussion is archived
2 Replies Latest reply: Feb 20, 2013 7:06 PM by 992368 RSS

OBIEE integration in ADF

882578 Newbie
Currently Being Moderated
Hi,
I am trying to connect to obiee using presentation services using Jdev 11.1.1.6. All the required updates are added to jdev.
I have biimpersonateuser created in obiee.

I am getting the following error while enumerating connection. The connection itself is successful. Am I missing something?

oracle.bi.presentation.soap.connection.impl.LogonTokenImpl:Dec 6, 2012 1:32:08 PM oracle.bi.presentation.soap.connection.impl.LogonTokenImpl <init>
SEVERE: Perform impersonation was enabled for the BI Presentation Services SOAP connection, but there was no logged in user!

Uncaught exception
java.lang.RuntimeException: oracle.bi.presentation.soap.connection.BISoapException: javax.xml.ws.soap.SOAPFaultException: access denied for user to path /users/weblogic.
o.bi.presentation.soap.service.BaseBIAdfSoapService.reconnect(BaseBIAdfSoapService.java:66)
o.bi.presentation.soap.service.BIAdfSAWSessionServiceSoap.getSessionEnvironment(BIAdfSAWSessionServiceSoap.java:84)
o.bi.presentation.soap.connection.impl.BaseBISoapConnection.getSessionEnvironment(BaseBISoapConnection.java:463)
o.bi.presentation.runtime.provider.impl.CatalogService.<init>(CatalogService.java:40)
o.bi.presentation.rescat.BICatalogDirContext.listBindingsImpl(BICatalogDirContext.java:460)
o.bi.presentation.rescat.AbstractBICatalogDirContext.listBindings(AbstractBICatalogDirContext.java:338)
o.bi.presentation.rescat.AbstractBICatalogDirContext.listBindings(AbstractBICatalogDirContext.java:412)
o.j.rescat2.nodes.RepositoryRootNode.loadCache(RepositoryRootNode.java:147)
o.j.rescat2.nodes.ExtendedGenericNode$1.run(ExtendedGenericNode.java:296)
j.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:662)
  • 1. Re: OBIEE integration in ADF
    882578 Newbie
    Assigning rights explicitly to /users/weblogic from catalog manager at bi end resolved the issue.

The connection started enumerating after re-assigning rights.
  • 2. Re: OBIEE integration in ADF
    992368 Newbie
    hi,

I met a similar problem as well.

I could login the OBIEE web pages using the user "weblogic", so is there still a role problem?

Could you stage more detial about your solution "Assigning rights explicitly to /users/weblogic from catalog manager at bi end"?
    Does it means assigning role for "weblogic" in "http://bi.address/em" and "http://bi.address/console".

BTW, did you configure SSL?

Best regards!!!

Legend

• Correct Answers - 10 points
  • Helpful Answers - 5 points