7 Replies Latest reply on Dec 7, 2012 12:12 PM by Sushant Sharma

Unable to select the value in search screen(quick select and Select) on OAF

Hi everyone,

We have a oaf page, page is working to every user.

But , a specific user search screen is not working, page going to freeze.

Wheneven I select quickselect Icon, its not selecting the value, even select button also not working.

Can anyone share ideas on this, how can I proceed.

Thanks,
      Rakesh
        • 1. Re: Unable to select the value in search screen(quick select and Select) on OAF
          Sushant Sharma
          Hi,

You login to application from a user and able to use the LOV successfully. But when logged in thru another user, your LOV is not working. Is this your issue?
          Have you tried this scenario from single machine or using different machines ?

There might be some issue with javascript enable in browser.

--Sushant                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   
          • 2. Re: Unable to select the value in search screen(quick select and Select) on OAF
            Hi Sushant,

Thanks for your reply :)

OAF search screen page is working to every user.

Here the issue is, when ever we press GO button, it redirect to search screen and displaying one value. where ever I select that value its not redirecting to main page. Page is going to freeze.

For a particular user, page(Search Screen) is not working, the other users able to login same page in his machine and working fine.

In my machine also not working the OAF page for that particular user.

Even in Jdeveloper tool also not working the same page for that particular user, but working to all other users.

Please help on this.

Thanks,
            Rakesh
            • 3. Re: Unable to select the value in search screen(quick select and Select) on OAF
              Sushant Sharma
              Hi,

Is this a standard or custom page ?

--Sushant                                                                                                                                                                                                           
              • 5. Re: Unable to select the value in search screen(quick select and Select) on OAF
                Sushant Sharma
                Hi,

If this is a standard page and no customization is done on that, you may raise an SR for the same.

--Sushant                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           
                • 6. Re: Unable to select the value in search screen(quick select and Select) on OAF
                  Hi,

The page is total Custom only, we only developed entire page.

Thanks
                  • 7. Re: Unable to select the value in search screen(quick select and Select) on OAF
                    Sushant Sharma
                    Hi,

In this way i am not getting the issue.
                    If possible, u can send me the code where you are facing the problem.

--Sushant
                    sushantsh51@gmail.com