3 Replies Latest reply: Dec 7, 2012 6:19 AM by HakanBiroglu RSS

The related actions cannot be shown on vm

Hi,

I installed FSCM920 on my own vm, and configure the related actions. The related actions can work on a single server, but cannot work on the vm. It is always "No Actions Available". I am sure my way to create the related actions is correct. What else should I do?

Thanks!
        • 1. Re: The related actions cannot be shown on vm
          Jim.Marion-Oracle
          I know that related content requires the Auth Token Domain to be set in the web profile. I don't know if related actions have the same requirement. Otherwise, configuring related actions in a VM should be identical to related actions configuration on bare metal. In fact, I know it is the same. I don't use any bare metal PeopleSoft installations.
          • 2. Re: The related actions cannot be shown on vm
            Nicolas.Gasparotto
            974569 wrote:
            Hi,
            ... The related actions can work on a single server, but cannot work on the vm. It is always "No Actions Available".
            As Jim said above, bare-metal or vm should not make any difference. In fact Peoplesoft supports officially both, as long as you are on the same level (os, tools...), they both should work. Any difference between the two (except vm/bare-metal) ?

Nicolas.
            • 3. Re: The related actions cannot be shown on vm
              HakanBiroglu
              As said by Jim and Nicolas, running on a vm or not should not be the issue.

Have a look at a blog a wrote on setting up Related Content, and see if you missed any configuration steps
              http://bloggingaboutoracleapplications.org/setting-up-predelivered-related-content-services/

Hakan