This discussion is archived
3 Replies Latest reply: Dec 11, 2012 2:56 AM by bigdelboy RSS

Oracle OCA CERTIFICATION PROCESS TO GET

960904 Newbie
Currently Being Moderated
Hi,

I had taken -> 1Z0-007 Introduction to Oracle9i SQL STEP 1 of OCA in 2009 and passed the exam. Later taken the STEP 2 - passed the exam -> 1Z0-042 Oracle Database 10g: Administration in 2012 March.

Could you please let me know am eligible to get the OCA certificate ? If Yes please let me know the process/whom to email regard this and get the OCA Certification.

Regards,
Prakash C
  • 1. Re: Oracle OCA CERTIFICATION PROCESS TO GET
    bigdelboy Pro
    957901 wrote:
    Hi,

I had taken -> 1Z0-007 Introduction to Oracle9i SQL STEP 1 of OCA in 2009 and passed the exam. Later taken the STEP 2 - passed the exam -> 1Z0-042 Oracle Database 10g: Administration in 2012 March.

Could you please let me know am eligible to get the OCA certificate ? If Yes please let me know the process/whom to email regard this and get the OCA Certification.

Regards,
    Prakash C
    You whould have been sent the certificate automatically providing all was in order and you haven't taken examinations under different Oracle Testing Id's.

HOWEVER

I have every suspiscion this is what may have happened.

Usually most people get to grips with this a lot quicker, giventhe money involved.

Things to do:

1) Visit certification.oracle.com ... and especially support / Help Center.

2) Register on certview to determine what examinations / certifications Oracle has recorded for you and when your success kit was dispatched.

This is at http://certview.oracle.com

These places also contain the procedures to follow to get you sorted out.
  • 2. Re: Oracle OCA CERTIFICATION PROCESS TO GET
    960904 Newbie
    I have taken two different exams under different Oracle Testing Id. Kindly let me know will be eligible to get the certificate ?

Regards,
    Prakash C
  • 3. Re: Oracle OCA CERTIFICATION PROCESS TO GET
    bigdelboy Pro
    957901 wrote:
    I have taken two different exams under different Oracle Testing Id. Kindly let me know will be eligible to get the certificate ?

Regards,
    Prakash C
    Yes ... from once you go through the id merge procedure and I believe the procedure is detailed in the help centre in the link above.

Legend

• Correct Answers - 10 points
  • Helpful Answers - 5 points