This discussion is archived
0 Replies Latest reply: Dec 6, 2012 9:31 PM by user964802 RSS

JMS_Queue_XML connection via Java EE agent

user964802 Newbie
Currently Being Moderated
Hi

We have a JMS Queue XML connection that tests fine if I'm running ODI Studio via a session on the ODI server and run Local Agent.

However, I'm getting an error testing the connection when I try to use the Java EE agent.

oracle.odi.runtime.agent.invocation.InvocationException: Cannot load connection class because of underlying exception: 'java.sql.SQLException: Cannot load connection class because of underlying exception.'.
+     at oracle.odi.runtime.agent.invocation.RemoteRuntimeAgentInvoker.invoke(RemoteRuntimeAgentInvoker.java:265)+
+     at oracle.odi.runtime.agent.invocation.RemoteRuntimeAgentInvoker.invokeTestDataServer(RemoteRuntimeAgentInvoker.java:781)+
+     at com.sunopsis.graphical.dialog.SnpsDialogTestConnet.remoteTestConn(SnpsDialogTestConnet.java:585)+
+     at com.sunopsis.graphical.dialog.SnpsDialogTestConnet.access$10(SnpsDialogTestConnet.java:581)+
+     at com.sunopsis.graphical.dialog.SnpsDialogTestConnet$5.doInBackground(SnpsDialogTestConnet.java:558)+
+     at com.sunopsis.graphical.dialog.SnpsDialogTestConnet$5.doInBackground(SnpsDialogTestConnet.java:1)+
+     at oracle.odi.ui.framework.AbsUIRunnableTask.run(AbsUIRunnableTask.java:258)+
+     at oracle.ide.dialogs.ProgressBar.run(ProgressBar.java:656)+
+     at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:662)+

Here is the JNDI URL:
t3://soadev03v:8001/?re=voyageUpdated&d=/u01/app/oracle/bma-soa/mds/apps/mds/eve/rap.rtp.eve.Voyage_1.0.xsd&s=voyUp_JMS_XML&JMS_DESTINATION=rap.rtp.eve.Voyage_1.0.voyageUpdated&cs=true

I suspect it's down to the location of the xsd in relation to where the agent is installed.

This is ODI 11.1.1.6
Server is Linux.

Another possibility is that the agent cannot access the jar files (odbc6dms.jar and wlfullclient5.jar) which we have placed in the [ODI Home]/oracledi/agent/drivers directory. But I believe the ODI Agent is on the same server as this directory.

Edited by: user964802 on Dec 7, 2012 3:25 PM

Legend

• Correct Answers - 10 points
  • Helpful Answers - 5 points