3 Replies Latest reply: Dec 7, 2012 12:44 AM by 791102 RSS

Download Oracle Intermedia Server

In a recent project i am working on oracle inter media server. But it is not available on oracle website. Kindly please some one provide the correct link. Thank You.
        • 1. Re: Download Oracle Intermedia Server
          Hussein Sawwan-Oracle
          user13323568 wrote:
          In a recent project i am working on oracle inter media server. But it is not available on oracle website. Kindly please some one provide the correct link. Thank You.
          If you have access to MOS website, please see (Where to Find the Information to Install, Upgrade, Downgrade and Deinstall interMedia/Oracle Multimedia? [ID 337415.1]).

You can download 11gR2 from http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/database/enterprise-edition/downloads/index.html

Thanks,
          Hussein
          • 2. Re: Download Oracle Intermedia Server
            Thank you for replying. I am a bit confused why 11gr2 link is provided because i want intermedia server. Does 11gr2 is necessary for intermedia server? I am new to inter media and dont know to install it thats why i am a bit confused.
            • 3. Re: Download Oracle Intermedia Server
              Hussein Sawwan-Oracle
              user13323568 wrote:
              Thank you for replying. I am a bit confused why 11gr2 link is provided because i want intermedia server. Does 11gr2 is necessary for intermedia server? I am new to inter media and dont know to install it thats why i am a bit confused.
              In Oracle 11gR1 and above, the name Oracle interMedia was changed to Oracle Multimedia. Oracle Multimedia is installed and configured with Oracle Database, so if you download and install 11gR2 you should have Oracle Multimedia installed.

B.1 Installing Oracle Multimedia
              http://docs.oracle.com/cd/B28359_01/appdev.111/b28415/ap_instl_upgrd.htm#BHAJIGHF

Thanks,
              Hussein