This discussion is archived
1 Reply Latest reply: Dec 18, 2012 1:54 AM by 978543 RSS

ATG Service center search issue

978543 Newbie
Currently Being Moderated
1 . I have installed ATG 9.4 exe.

2. And installed ACC9.4 followed by Search9.4 and Service Center9.4 32 bit for windows

3. Configured Service Center module by using CIM.

a. Created agent and production server databases

b. Imported initial data

c. Created separate server and deployed to JBOSS.

5.After all I have started server using JBOSS DIR/bin/run.bat –c atg_svcagent

I am getting the below error for each request.

17:34:16,453 INFO [WebappClassLoader] Illegal access: this web application instance has been stopped already. Could not load atg

/dtds/j2ee/application_1_3.dtd. The eventual following stack trace is caused by an error thrown for debugging purposes as well as

to attempt to terminate the thread which caused the illegal access, and has no functional impact.

17:34:16,453 INFO [WebappClassLoader] Illegal access: this web application instance has been stopped already. Could not load atg

/dtds/j2ee/application_1_3.dtd. The eventual following stack trace is caused by an error thrown for debugging purposes as well as

to attempt to terminate the thread which caused the illegal access, and has no functional impact.

17:34:37,453 INFO [WebappClassLoader] Illegal access: this web application instance has been stopped already. Could not load MET

A-INF/services/org.apache.xerces.xni.parser.XMLParserConfiguration. The eventual following stack trace is caused by an error thro

wn for debugging purposes as well as to attempt to terminate the thread which caused the illegal access, and has no functional imp

act.

17:34:37,453 INFO [WebappClassLoader] Illegal access: this web application instance has been stopped already. Could not load org

.apache.xerces.parsers.XIncludeAwareParserConfiguration. The eventual following stack trace is caused by an error thrown for debu

gging purposes as well as to attempt to terminate the thread which caused the illegal access, and has no functional impact.

java.lang.IllegalStateException

at org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoader.loadClass(WebappClassLoader.java:1244)

at org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoader.loadClass(WebappClassLoader.java:1204)

at org.apache.xerces.parsers.ObjectFactory.findProviderClass(Unknown Source)

at org.apache.xerces.parsers.ObjectFactory.newInstance(Unknown Source)

at org.apache.xerces.parsers.ObjectFactory.createObject(Unknown Source)

at org.apache.xerces.parsers.ObjectFactory.createObject(Unknown Source)

at org.apache.xerces.parsers.DOMParser.<init>(Unknown Source)

at org.apache.xerces.parsers.DOMParser.<init>(Unknown Source)

at org.apache.xerces.jaxp.DocumentBuilderImpl.<init>(Unknown Source)

at org.apache.xerces.jaxp.DocumentBuilderFactoryImpl.newDocumentBuilder(Unknown Source)

at atg.core.util.DOMUtils.getDocumentBuilder(DOMUtils.java:77)

at atg.ui.j2edit.model.DafJ2eeContainerApplicationDirectoryAgentImpl.addEarFileWebModulesToAppInfo(DafJ2eeContainerApplica

6.But I am able to access the agent module by invoking localhost:8080/agent.

7.Then i have created ATGProfile and OrderProfile.

8.then I tried to invoke Bulk method by http://localhost:8080/dyn/admin/nucleus/atg/userprofiling/search/ProfileOutputConfig/

I am getting error as ATGOrderBulk has 0 engines. Multiplicity requires 1.

9.If i tried to search a user or an order we are getting error in log saying Invalid query request -- no content has been indexed in the response log from

18:02:15,656 WARN [SearchEngineService] Potential engine problems: See log files at 'D:\ATG\ATG9.4\home\logs\searchEngineActivity

\0000100025_2012-12-06-180215_1100009_localhost_6072_search'*

10.I have followed the url : Unable to search for Orders in CSC...

11.Search result is always saying that no data found

some one help me to solve this issue.

Thanks,
bala P
  • 1. Re: ATG Service center search issue
    978543 Newbie
    Currently Being Moderated
    Hi All,
    Finally i am able to search the orders and profiles in Service Center.

Problem is in AEConfig.xml from ATG\ATG9.4\Search9.4\SearchEngine\x86-win32\bin

i hv modified the values of MemoryIncrementSize,MemoryReserveSize and MemoryThreshold values to minimum one, then its worked.

Thanks,
    Bala P.

Legend

• Correct Answers - 10 points
  • Helpful Answers - 5 points