This discussion is archived
3 Replies Latest reply: Dec 10, 2012 11:28 AM by 972017 RSS

i am unable to invoke Target siebelservice

972017 Newbie
Currently Being Moderated
hi ,

i traying to invoke siebel service from provABCS but i am unable to invoke the service i get this error :

ORAMED-03303:[Unexpected exception in case execution]Unexpected exception in request response operation "getProducts_1" on reference "CallSiebelservice". Possible Fix:Check whether the reference service is properly configured and running or look at exception for analyzing the reason or contact Oracle Support Services. Cause:Unable to access the following endpoint(s): http://10.2.100.166/eai_enu/start.swe?SWEExtSource=WebService&SWEExtCmd=Execute&UserName=sadmin&Password=sadmin

is thir any configartion neede in weblogic ?please help me on it
Thanku,
  • 1. Re: i am unable to invoke Target siebelservice
    BK574 Newbie
    Hi,

Check ur WS policies and make sure it is properly configured with correct username and password. Also, check whether the Siebel is up or not.

Thanks,
  • 2. Re: i am unable to invoke Target siebelservice
    972017 Newbie
    hi

thaku for responding. were can i configured correct username and password here i added below client police to siebel service

<wsp:PolicyReference URI="oracle/wss_username_token_client_policy"
    category="security" status="enabled"/>
    <property name="weblogic.wsee.wsat.transaction.flowOption"
    type="xs:string" many="false">WSDLDriven</property>
    <property name="csf-key" type="xs:string" many="false">mdm.ws.password</property>

Thanku,
    ram
  • 3. Re: i am unable to invoke Target siebelservice
    972017 Newbie
    hi ,

How can i configured username and password for Reference siebel service. is it weblogic username and password or siebel username and password.please help on it
    i get this error when i invoke siebel service .
    ORAMED-03303:[Unexpected exception in case execution]Unexpected exception in request response operation "getProducts_1" on reference "CallSiebelservice". Possible Fix:Check whether the reference service is properly configured and running or look at exception for analyzing the reason or contact Oracle Support Services. Cause:oracle.j2ee.ws.client.jaxws.JRFSOAPFaultException: Client received SOAP Fault from server : Unable to process SOAP Header child element 'wsse:Security' with 'mustUnderstand="1"'(SBL-EAI-08000)

Edited by: 969014 on Dec 10, 2012 11:26 AM

Legend

• Correct Answers - 10 points
  • Helpful Answers - 5 points