This content has been marked as final. Show 3 replies
The problem right now is how to deal with the AtributeObjectImpl object?
- How can we define a new AtributeObjectImpl ?
- How can we add elements to an AtributeObjectImpl ?
- How to use the methods of AtributeObjectImpl ?
We understand that we have to return a vector containing an AtributeObjectImpl. But we cannot find any documentation of the classes or methods.
Any help will be appreciated
How did you create a custom transformation?
I have scoured documentation for iStudio and InterConnect, online forums and Metalink. I cannot find actual information on how to do this.
I find statements that it can be done with the iStudio SDK but the SDK with iStudio 9.0.2 only provides information for creating custom adapters and custom browsers for iStudio.
One respondent to this forum said it is documented in the training material at:
It is not there, as far as I can tell. (There is information about adapters but not transformations.)
In iStudio, under Custom Transformations, I am prompted to load a TDF File. What is one of these? The only reference to TDF files I can find on Oracle's websites is for Reports template definition files.
How do I create a custom transformation?
Custom transformations can be created by following the steps mentioned here:
1. Write the code for the custom transformation java routine
2. Compile and include it in the jar for custom transformations
3. Create the TDF file (stands for Transformaton Definition File) and place it in the proper directory
4. Invoke iStudio and click on the Custom Transformations button to verify if the transformation appears in the list
5. Use the custom transform in a mapping
6. Verify the custom transformation usage at runtime via message transfer and referring to the adapter logs.
There are some sample custom transformations provided with the default product install which can serve as a template.