2 Replies Latest reply: Dec 11, 2012 9:43 AM by Hussein Sawwan-Oracle RSS

Workflow Notification Mailer

user7640966
      Dear Experts,
      We are on Oracle EBS 12.1.3 and till date we have been using Workflow mailer which was using IMAP protocol for inbound processing. For the last few days we were facing issues in the notification and we realized that the new email service offers MAPI protocol. Unfortunately I don't see an option to change IMAP option to MAPI.

Is there a way we can get out of this issue? If I change inbound processing to 0, the mailer works fine.

-qARS
        • 1. Re: Workflow Notification Mailer
          Srini Chavali-Oracle
          MAPI is not supported.

What Mail Server Types Can Be Used To Configure The Workflow Java Mailer In R11i and R12.+ [ID 943578.1]

HTH
          Srini
          • 2. Re: Workflow Notification Mailer
            Hussein Sawwan-Oracle
            user7640966 wrote:
            Dear Experts,
            We are on Oracle EBS 12.1.3 and till date we have been using Workflow mailer which was using IMAP protocol for inbound processing. For the last few days we were facing issues in the notification and we realized that the new email service offers MAPI protocol. Unfortunately I don't see an option to change IMAP option to MAPI.

Is there a way we can get out of this issue? If I change inbound processing to 0, the mailer works fine.

-qARS
            Please see these docs (Search for MAPI).

Oracle Workflow Cartridge 2.6.x [ID 172083.1]
            About Oracle Workflow Mini-pack 11i.OWF.G [ID 225947.1]

Thanks,
            Hussein