1 Reply Latest reply on Dec 11, 2012 3:17 PM by Hussein Sawwan-Oracle

Error while cancelling a migrated PO

Hello All,

We are trying to cancel a migrated PO. While cancelling, we are getting an error Document control failed due to error in [DOCMGR-CANCEL] with a return code of [OTHER].
      I referred the note Master Note of Fixes for Error - Document control failed due to error in [DOCMGR-CANCEL] with a return code of [OTHER] (Doc ID 1482447.1)

As per point no 4 in this note I checked the PO Document Approval Manager.

The Note says

*3.Verify the number of target processes should be equal to the number of running processors.*

which is equal in our case.

Also, in the Status column, you should see 'Activate concurrent Manager'. That means the manager is running or active.

In our case the Status column is blank. This is the only difference that I find in the resolution steps provided in the note.

Can this be the cause for our problem? Because we are not facing this issue for all the POs.

Thanks in advance for your help
        • 1. Re: Error while cancelling a migrated PO
          Hussein Sawwan-Oracle
          975911 wrote:
          Hello All,

We are trying to cancel a migrated PO. While cancelling, we are getting an error Document control failed due to error in [DOCMGR-CANCEL] with a return code of [OTHER].
          I referred the note Master Note of Fixes for Error - Document control failed due to error in [DOCMGR-CANCEL] with a return code of [OTHER] (Doc ID 1482447.1)

As per point no 4 in this note I checked the PO Document Approval Manager.

The Note says

*3.Verify the number of target processes should be equal to the number of running processors.*

which is equal in our case.

Also, in the Status column, you should see 'Activate concurrent Manager'. That means the manager is running or active.

In our case the Status column is blank. This is the only difference that I find in the resolution steps provided in the note.

Can this be the cause for our problem? Because we are not facing this issue for all the POs.

Thanks in advance for your help
          Please see these docs.

Master Note of Fixes for Error - Document control failed due to error in [DOCMGR-CANCEL] with a return code of [OTHER] [ID 1482447.1]
          All Purchase Orders or Requisitions Getting Stuck in Pre-Approved or In Process Status - Troubleshooting Checklist [ID 1104843.1]

Thanks,
          Hussein